Monday, August 09, 2010

Behind Resign: HP’s sexual harassment policy ?

A claim of sexual harassment against CEO Hurd and HP by a former contractor to HP. The investigation determined there was no violation of HP’s sexual harassment policy, but did find violations of HP’s Standards of Business Conduct.
Check this video.
The woman, 50-year-old Jodie Fisher, came forward and released a statement through her attorney, Gloria Allred.
There Ms Fisher itself explains:
I was surprised and saddened that Mark Hurd lost his job over this. That was never my intention. Mark and I never had an affair or intimate sexual relationship. I first met Mark in 2007 when I interviewed for a contractor job at the company. At HP, I was under contract to work at high-level customer and executive summit events held around the country and abroad. I prepared for those events, worked very hard and enjoyed working for HP. I have resolved my claim with Mark privately, without litigation, and I do not intend to comment on it further. I wish Mark, his family and HP the best.

Here is Ms Jodie Fisher in a unforgettable movie role that earned her job at HP to work at high-level customer and executive summit events held around the country and abroad,  from her statement above. I hope that the other HP female employees are less sexually explicit during the work time. Anyway, there is no feeling like HP feeling. Soon in 3D.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?