Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Siri, open that bloody doors, pleaaaaaaaaase !

A recent video footage reveals that it is possible to request Siri to process basic automobile functions such as unlocking the car, starting the engine, and opening the trunk after some major modification on the iPhone 4S.

“The “Siri Proxy” plugin I wrote handles interaction with a PHP script that runs on my web server. The PHP script, which I developed months ago for personal use, allows me to send commands to my car which has a Viper SmartStart module installed … Current commands accepted are: “Vehicle Arm”, “Vehicle Disarm”, “Vehicle Start”, “Vehicle Stop”, “Vehicle Pop Trunk”, and “Vehicle Panic”.”

___________________________
99% BAD HARDWARE WEEK:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?