Monday, August 19, 2013

The Time editor: I can't wait to write a defense of the drone strike that takes out Julian Assange.


 I can't wait to write a defense of the drone strike that takes out Julian Assange.
___________________________  
99% BAD HARDWARE WEEK: Time columnist can't wait to justify other journalist extermination procedure that one US soldier leaked and Mr. Assange announced. But why to kill Assange?

Muammar Gaddafi once asked Joe Biden why Libya was on the U.S. list of terrorist nations. “Because you’re a terrorist!” Biden replied to his face.

17 Aug
It was a dumb tweet. I'm sorry. I deserve the backlash. (Maybe not the anti-Semitic stuff but otherwise I asked for it.)

BAD HARDWARE : Hmm black clouds of  pre WWII arguments based on military power, seems emerge again on the horizon.Anyway, after many years seems that at last someone knows what word anti-Semitic actually means. :(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?